Friday, January 24, 2014

Tasting - Lucky Duck Moscato Chile

Name: Lucky Duck Moscato Chile
Variety: 100% Moscato
Region: Chile
Country: Chile
Year: 2013
Price: $3.97

Winery Review: Great body and is not as potent as other Moscato wines. Very fruity flavors of sweet peaches and honeydew. This wine pairs well with cheeses and also spicy Asian cuisine. I found it very difficult to find reviews for this particular wine.

My  Review: Very spicy! When I sniffed the wine, I first smelt strong floral aromas but with a bite of sour fruits. I didn't smell the peaches as they explained in the review above. However, when I slurped the wine my mouth was lit on fire. It tasted as if there was a hot pepper sitting in the glass. I am not sure whether I like that kick when I am expecting a sweet wine. Overall, very flavorful.

I tried this wine without any food.

No comments:

Post a Comment